Commonwealth Games medals
World Championship medals
4x International bowler of the year awards
Being inducted into the Bowls NSW hall of fame in 2018
I use XG on grass greens and I use Tiger II on indoor and slower grass greens. I chose to use the XG as many players in Australia have had great success with it.
I started bowling in 1996 with my father. I used to watch him play and the club coach and my first mentor George Dawes asked if I wanted to have a go and the rest is history!
Win that elusive Commonwealth Gold.
- 2022 Australian Open Singles Champion
- 2019 Australian Open Singles Champion
- 2019 Trans Tasman – Overall Team/Overall Men’s Champion
- 2019 Multi-Nations – Overall Team/Overall Men’s Champion
- 2019 Multi-Nations – Gold – Fours
- 2019 Multi-Nations – Bronze – Triples
- 2019 Asia Pacific Championships – Overall Team/Overall Men’s Champion
- 2019 Asia Pacific Championships – Gold – Triples
- 2019 Asia Pacific Championships – Gold – Fours
- 2018 – Commonwealth Games Triples and Fours Silver medal
- 2018 – QLD Champion of Champions Pairs and Fours winner
- 2018 – QLD Premier League and State Pennant winner
- 2017 – Australian Singles winner
- 2016 – World Champs Triples Silver and Singles Bronze medals
- 2014 – Commonwealth Games Singles Bronze medal
- 2010 & 2016 – Australian Open Singles winner
- 2012 – World Championships Fours Gold and Pairs Silver medals
- 4x International Bowler of the Year
Premier League and pennant with my club teammates and playing for Australia are the times I enjoy the game the most.
I would probably be playing cricket today if I wasn’t a bowler.