Henselite will only accept return of product in certain circumstances:
- Henselite reserves the right to assess the condition and age of all goods before accepting them for return or exchange.
- Henselite will refund return postage* if required, in the event the returned product(s) is faulty, not fit for the intended purpose or does not fit the description.
Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, Henselite may offer you an exchange or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 28 days of purchase;
- You produce your original Henselite register receipt or Tax Invoice at the time you return the item
- You pay for all freight or postage in connection with the return and any relevant new supply if required,
- The item is in re-saleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including leaflets and all accessories
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- All labels are still attached; and
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied Henselite reserves the right not to offer an exchange or refund for change of mind returns.
Goods on which a change of mind return is not available:
Henselite will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
- Sunscreen/Lip Balm
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
Henselite will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, refund or repair where:
- The product is returned within the relevant manufacturer’s warranty period.
- The product is faulty or is not of merchantable quality, or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose, or
- The product does not match the description; and
You can present your Henselite Tax Invoice or other adequate proof of purchase.
In this event the cost of postage* will be refunded as calculated by Henselite, based on Australia Post standard surface charges. If you cannot present your Henselite Tax Invoice or other acceptable proof of purchase Henselite reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange.
Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of an offer (free item with purchase), promotion or clearance stock, Henselite may refund the price in accordance with offer eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in offer eligibility criteria no longer being met.
Henselite reserves the right to:
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to offering a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
Please note: Your original Henselite Tax Invoice is the best form of proof of purchase.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method.
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift vouchers. Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash.
- Refunded postage* will be at Australia Post standard surface rates.
Return unused, unwanted or unworn goods by mail at your cost to:
Henselite, 320 Darebin Road, Fairfield, 3078
Alternatively, orders may be returned in person at this address during the opening hours Monday-Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm and Sat 9.00 – 12.00 (local time).